This dish is a old favorite that we have had on our menu for a LONG time.
Serves: At least 2
• 1 box of Stove Top Stuffing
• ½ bag of “Fajita-style” Chicken strips (Tyson makes great chicken strips!)
• 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
• 1 cans of water
• 6 Tbsp. of butter
• Chicken Seasoning and Italian Seasoning
Pre-heat over at 400 degrees.
Spray a thin layer of PAM on the bottom of a baking dish.
Strategically place the six tablespoons of butter in the dish.
Pour in the Stove Top Stuffing and the Chicken Strips.
Spoon out the Cream of Chicken Soup (We like Campbell's Soups) on top of the Stuffing and Chicken.
(Depending on what flavors compliment your stuffing, you may choose to add cheese, ranch dressing, barbecue sauce, or honey mustard in whatever combination you desire.)
Sprinkle on the Italian Seasoning and the Chicken Seasoning (We like McCormick's for our seasoning.).
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Recommended Side Dishes:
• Corn Bread Muffins
• Ham or Turkey (We usually feature this dish at holidays.)
• A sweet/fruity wine or wine cooler (Seagram’s Wild Berry wine cooler is great)
• Iced Tea (with or with out lemon and sugar)
• Ginger Ale (We like ALE-81.)
• Add a spoonful of sour crème to the sauce.
• Switch to Creme of Celery instead of Cream of Chicken soup.