Serves: At least 2
• 1 can (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough (or a Boboli pizza shell)
• Choice of meat(s)
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup of Milk
• 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian-blend cheese
• Additional seasonings to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. For crust, unroll pizza dough; pat onto bottom and up side of greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 5 minutes or until set, but not browned.
2. While crust is baking, cut meat(s) into 1/2-inch pieces. Whisk together eggs, milk and Italian seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Throw in whatever additional seasonings you may wish to add as well.
3. Spoon the meat(s) over crust; sprinkle with cheese. Carefully pour egg mixture over sausage and cheese. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden.
• Bacon Ranch Dressing